Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Welcome!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Welcome!
Welcome! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Welcome to the GT-Power Support Forum!
Neofree
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Welcome! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
thanks for the warm welcome.. whens the new version coming out tom? I'd like to be prepared to install.. will it work with windows vista?
stiggity
GT Power.."Where do you wanna go?"
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
ICQ#: 35760121 Gender: Male stiggity99 Location: York, PA Birthday: 12/05

Re:Welcome! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, Tom...I'll figure out how to use this in a minute...browser wants to be ornery

First, after running GT Power for 13 years under dial-up, I hated to give it up when I went to telnet, but I am glad to see its rebirth, as it were, starting now...and will definitely plan to switch to it...back to my "Sysop Roots", as it were...when things are ready. And, as per previous messages, I'll be your "guinea pig" for testing, on a separate telnet port, at the needed time.

Since you told me that the new release, whenever it is, would work with GT 19, and that's what I was running the last time I used it, I'm really excited about it. I'm amazed I still remember a lot of the command structure, and will help in any way I can. I'm lucky to write a batchfile, yet to program my VCR and microwave oven <G>.

Daryl Stout, N5VLZ, Sysop
The Thunderbolt BBS
Little Rock, Arkansas
Wx1der
Senior Boarder
graph
Gender: Male The Thunderbolt A Weather Wonder wx1der wx1der Location: Little Rock, Arkansas Birthday: 03/22
Daryl Stout, WX1DER, Sysop
The Thunderbolt BBS, Little Rock, Arkansas
We analyze data, forecasts, and text...
But wonder what weather will happen next.

Re:Welcome! 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,
I last had GT up and running in th mid 90's as a door under both RemoteAccess and Synchronet. Mike Powell helped me get some of the GT message areas going and we had some success with it. I took the bbs down in 2003 due to some isp issues after a move to a new home. Somewhere in along the line I lost my GT key, will I need it ????

Gordon
KC8ZJY
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
ICQ#: 3569312 Gender: Male Grant Amateur Radio Club kc8zjy kc8zjy kc8zjy@hotmail kc8zjy Location: Southern Ohio Birthday: 08/14
N8ERC - Echolink 45154
former GTPN 006/015

Go to topPage: 1
(C) Copyright 2008 by Tom Watt.